After you purchased an extra add-on camera, or when you want to swap a certain camera, you need to pair the new camera to your NVR.
XMARTO's "Add Cam by WiFi" feature makes this super easy.
1. Bring the camera close to the NVR, plug it to power.
2. On NVR screen, right click to enter main menu > Add Cam by WiFi. The NVR will search and add the new camera(s). Done.
The new camera will be added to NVR channel within a miniute.
What if: If this does not work, hold the camera's reset button 6 - 10 seconds to bring the camera into config mode. Run "Add Cam by WiFi" on NVR.
Another way: pair the camera with an Ethernet Cable.
1.Plug the new camera to power. Use an ethernet cable to hardwire the camera to your NVR's LAN port.
2. On NVR screen, right click to enter NVR's main menu > Camera Manage.
3. In upper box, click “Refresh” button to search the camera out. The camera will be listed out an initial IP address 192.168.1.xxx
4. Click to select the camera, then click in below box to select an empty channel.
5. Click "Match Code". The system will start to pair the camera to NVR's WiFi.
6. Within a minute or so, the camera will be successfully paired to channel and displays image. You can now unplug the camera and mount it to where you want.
For any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!