EseeCloud is an updated CMS to preview, playback and backup xmartO cameras/ camera systems on PC.
Below are the basic instructions of using CMS on your computer. If you need detailed user manual of CMS, you can download it from our website: hhttps://www.xmarto.com/downloads/
1. Download EseeCloud CMS Software
2. Install and run EseeCloud on your computer
Install the software on your PC and run it.
You will be asked to install the Microsoft V++ Program on your computer in order to run this CMS. Please click OK and agree to install it.
If the interface turns into blank after you open it, please close it and choose "Run as Administrator" to re-open the CMS, as shown in below picture.
3. Login EseeCloud CMS
After that, you will be asked to login the CMS.
3.1 Login with CMS username and password
Default username: admin
Default password: no password, leave it blank
For security reason, we suggest you set a password after you are logged in.
3.2 Login with app username and password
This new CMS version allows you to login with your app account. If you login with app account, you don't need to add device to CMS once again, the devices added in your app account will be synchronized to CMS automatically. So you can click to view cameras directly. This saves your time.
Here is how:
1. Open EseeCloud CMS, it will pop out login interface.
2. Click "Switch to Login Cloud" at the bottom. It will switch to login with your app account interface.
3. Enter your app account username and password, click Login.
4. Add Device to EseeCloud CMS
4.1 Auto add, applies to add devices in LAN
EseeCloud CMS will search the devices in LAN automatically and display them in the Device Management list.
a. Click "Device Management" in bottom navigation, you'll see your device(s) listed there.
b. Select the device(s) and click Add. Your device(s) will be added to EseeCloud CMS. They will show on upper right.
c. Go back to Live View and double click the device on upper right, CMS will start loading cameras and display videos. Double click the device again will stop streaming videos from cameras.
4.2 Manual add, applies to add devices from a remote computer
If you want to view cameras from a remote computer, you need to add the device to your EseeCloud CMS using Cloud ID on that computer.
a. Run and login EseeCloud, then click “+ Add” on top right corner. Or click "Device Management" on bottom navigation, and then click "Add" button on upper right.
b. Choose "Cloud ID", as cloud ID allows you to view your cameras remotely. Then enter the required information and click Finish. Your device is added to CMS and you can live view your cameras on this computer now.
- Cloud ID: Your NVR's Cloud ID, which can be found at the right bottom of your monitor that is connected to NVR, or in your NVR's Network setting interface.
- Username: Your NVR's login username, default is admin.
- Password: Your NVR's login password, default is blank. If you've set a new password for your NVR, enter the new one here.
- Device Name: Give your device a name, like home camera. You can also leave it blank.
- Type: Change to NVR if you have a system
- Number of Channels: Your NVR channel number, like 4 or 8.
- Channel Serial: Keep it same as your channel number.
- Channel Type: Keep it default.
- Panorama: Choose "Open" if you have a VR camera, otherwise keep it close.
Note: There are two ways to add your device to EseeCloud, IP/DDNS or Cloud ID. differences are as below:
Cloud ID: Add device to EseeCloud with your NVR's Cloud ID. It is available for local and remote access.
IP/DDNS: Add device to EseeCloud with your NVR's IP address. It is available for local access only, so if you want to remote access your cameras on this computer, choose "Cloud ID".
Note: If you are adding xmartO VR camera, please open Panorama.
5. Live View
The EseeCloud CMS allows you to view cameras on your computer both locally and remotely.
5.1 Main Menu Introduction of CMS:
- Playback: Click to playback videos stored in your hard drive
- Device Management: Manage your device(s)
- User Parameter: Some basic settings of CMS
- Record: Record short videos of live view cameras, videos will be stored to your computer
- Screenshot: Take snapshots of live view cameras, pictures will be stored to your computer
- Disconnect All: Turn off live view of all cameras on CMS
- Screen Number: Choose how many cameras you want to display on one screen, the CMS allows you to view up to 64 cameras simultaneously
- Panorama Mode: Display camera video in panorama mode, applies to VR camera only
- More Function: More basic functions of CMS, including creating user, setting password and etc.
5.2 Multi-channel Viewing
CMS allows you to view up to 64 cameras simultaneouly. So if you have multiple systems, you can view all cameras in multiple systems simultaneously on this CMS.
5.3 Fully Support
CMS supports all xmartO security camera systems and VR cameras. You can turn on panorama for VR cameras here, and also you can turn on the auto cruise.
5.4 Record and Snapshot
CMS allows you to record short videos and take snapshots when live view cameras, videos and snapshots will be saved in your computer. You can change the storage path here as shown in the picture.
The EseeCloud CMS allows you to playback your history videos stored in hard drive. With this CMS, you can playback videos stored in hard drive or microSD card from all over the world. Detailed instruction as below:
a. Click "Playback" on bottom navigation, it will pop out message "Close the video being played?" Choose Yes.
b. Select a window on left(1), select a channel from the device(2), choose the Record Type, select a date(3), and click "Retrieval"(4). The CMS will start playback videos of that channel immediately. Move the cursor on the time bar at bottom to locate an exact time to replay the camera per your needs.
c. You can record short videos or take snapshots while playback videos. Videos and snapshots will be stored to your computer.
Note: The EseeCloud CMS allows you to playback 4 cameras at the same time.
The EseeCloud CMS allows you to download and backup videos to your computer.
The downloaded video files are in .mp4 format, you can playback with any player.
Detailed instruction here:
Click "Playback" on bottom navigation, select a device channel, choose Record type, select a date and then click "Download" on bottom right. You'll see below interface with a list of all recorded videos.
Videos will be saved to your computer, as shown in below picture. You can also change the storage path.
8. User Management
8.1 Change admin password
The EseeCloud CMS's default username is admin, and default password in blank, means no password.
For security consideration, we suggest you set a password for CMS after logged in. Here is how:
Click "More Function" on bottom navigation, choose "System Message" and click "Change Password". Keep the old password blank, and enter your new password, confirm your new password, and click "Confirm" to save it.
8.2 Add new user
You can add new user for EseeCloud CMS, here is how:
1. Click "More Function" and choose "User Management" on bottom navigation, then click New, enter the new username and remark name. Click "Confirm" to save it. Your new user is now created.
Note: When you create a new user, you will not be asked to enter new password for this user. It uses default password blank. You can change the password after logged in with this new user.
2. You can set permissions for the new user.
Something important need to pay attention to:
If you have once installed old ESeeCloud version on your computer and plan to upgrade to this new one, you need to uninstall the old version from your computer completely, and delete related files. Then install this new version, otherwise the new one does not work on your computer.
Here is how to uninstall the old one and delete the related files from your computer:
1. Uninstall the current ESeeCloud software from your computer.
2. Go to the place where you install this software on your computer and delete the file named with ESeeCloud completely, usually it is stored here: C:\Program Files (x86)\EseeCloud
3. Go to below path and delete the ESeeCloud file, as shown in below picture.
C:\Users\Administrator (or your username)\AppData\Local\EseeCloud
C:\Users\Administrator (or your username)\AppData\Local\EseeCloud_Data
C:\Users\Administrator (or your username)\AppData\Roaming\EseeCloud
If the file is not shown there, then you need to check "show hidden files, folders and drives ", as shown in below picture.
For more questions about this EseeCloud CMS, please contact xmartO support at firstname.lastname@example.org.